[hylafax-users] are there hooks into the success/failure of job?

A feature of mgetty+sendfax that I haven't discovered for
hylafax, is the ability to call a program on success or failure
of a fax.

Here's what I'd like to do.  Please let me know if it is possible.

We have a communication engine that produces 4-6000 faxes and 15-20,000
emails a day out of our database.  What we'd like to do is update the
communication record for the fax with the final disposition of success or
failure.  We do this now with the emails using VERPs for bounce handling.
One requirement would be that we need to keep a handle to our own comm_id.
So for instance assume that it is working

We would send an email to

fax-13035551212-12345678@razor.servicemagic.com

the .qmail-default for the fax user would then
parse the fax number off of the $EXT1 and use
$EXT2 as our comm_id.  The .qmail-default would
then submit the mail into the faxq.

Now when that fax is sent, we need to update our database
eg.

update comm_todo
set todo_status = 'SUCCESS'
where comm_id = $COMM_ID

or todo_status = 'FAILED' for an unsucessful fax.

What would be the best way to go about accomplishing this?

TIA

--Karl