[hylafax-users] Routing incoming faxes via info on the coverpage?

Is it possible to route incoming faxes based on info on the coverpage?

For instance, if an incoming faxed contained

To: Bob Tanner <tanner@realtime.com>

you could put some code into the etc/FaxDispatch to parse(?) out the email
address and deliver the mail appropriately?

I'd like to mimic some of the functionality of I've seen in unified messaging
productions under Windows.

My approach might be wrong. More generally, is there a way to have just 1 fax
phone number, but still be able to deliver faxes via email to the people
identified on the fax cover page?

I'm assuming faxmaster would be the default address if there was no cover page.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500