[hylafax-users] ineligible font in postscript

Dear All,

	Does anyone done to change the standard resolution (203x98) dpi
default to fine mode (203x196) dpi?
Can anyone guide me or some pointer where I can edit the configuration
settings.

	And other thing also, we have a PO that are generated using
postscript output, however when we send
this to our clients they receive is ineligible output to the fax machine. I
edit the typerules and add the entry below
as so far they receive a small bit difference output than the previous
ouput. Does anyone come up a solutions in
my query 1 & 2? I really appreciate if somebody lean me how to do it. Thanks
in advance.

#offset	datatype	match	match
0	string		ps	ps

Regards

Jay Ungab
Jardines Direct Company Inc - OSSC
3/F, Jardines Davies Building
222 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue
Makati City, Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 8149384
Voice/IP (from ATL & Devon): 50-1110-231
Fax: +63 2 8939569
Network Team Mobile: +63 918 9225905
Email: jungab@dairy-farm.com.ph

 <<Jay Ungab.vcf>>