[hylafax-users] Modem Speed

I have a site that I think has poor quality phone lines. The faxes
sometimes come through, but more often than not, they error out.

I have a USR Hardware Modem (5610) in the server, and one in my server
on the receiving end. How would I go about configuring these to only use
9600 baud on a send and receive?

Thanks,

--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-4