Re: [hylafax-users] Multiple copies of fax being sent, but we rep ort error

On 2002.05.14 12:37 "Putland, Karl" wrote:
> [...]

In other words, if the issue can be resolved by configuration, it is
either:

Class2SendRTC, Class2PTSCmd (this is actually receiving only, there is a
sending patch for Class2PTSQueryCmd in development stages),
Class2CQQueryCmd, or Class2CQCmd.

My guess would be a problem with modem-based CQ.