[hylafax-users] HylaFAX & AVM C4

Hi,
 I installed HylaFAX 4.1.2 and one AVM ISDN-Controller C4 card with
capi4linux and capi4hylafax (I downloaded drivers versions for Linux
SuSE 7.3). I did some tests: I activated 4 c2faxrecv processes, one for
each controller, to allow the reception of 8 contemporary fax, then I
started load tests (8 contemporary fax for 7 days) and many times one
process was killed unexpectedly.
I'd like to know if does exist a factory limit on controller activity
that can interrupt this process on heavy duty condictions and especially
if does exist somebody that use a similar architecture
(HylaFAX+AVM C4 with 8 contemporary channels activation in reception).
Thanks for your kindness.
Best regards,
Stefania