From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org] On Behalf Of joelf
Sent:
Monday, May 13, 2002 1:51 PM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] FaxSetup

Sorry, I searched the archives but couldn’t find anything to help.

I am running this on a i686-pc-linux-gnu (2.4.18).  The install went fine, but now when I run faxsetup I hit a snag.  First, it just looped saying “Enter default Area Code”.  Only thing I can do to get out of it is ctrl+c.  I edited the script and put in a default area code, so it let me past that.  But now, its asking for “Serial port that modem is connected to []?”  I would be more then happy to supply that information, but it just loops it over and over not letting me do anything.

It looks like that is in the addmodem script, but I don’t see why its doing this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joel

"Women, they're smarter than us, they're stronger than us, and they don't play fair."

      - Jack Nicholson

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions