[hylafax-users] newbie question: cu doesn't work

Hi,

	I have installed PCQuest Linux which is based on RedHat Linux7.1
The command cu isn't recognized on my system and there isn't a man entry
for it as well. I'm logged in as root.

Any ideas what could be wrong? Did I miss something during the OS
installation?

Thanks,
~ Amol

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions