Re: [hylafax-users] Null or missing number in job request

On Wed, 8 May 2002 10:32:38 -0700, "Aaron Bell" <aaron@apogeemedical.net>
wrote:

>I'm running hylafax-4.1.1-2 on a RH 7.2 box, and it's been working fine.
>This morning, however, I'm getting all kinds of errors in the log:
>
>May  8 09:44:54 mail FaxQueuer[2080]: sendq/q1308: line 51: Null or
>missing number in job request
>May  8 09:44:54 mail FaxQueuer[2080]: JOB 1308: Invalid or corrupted job
>description file

Today I got this for the 1st time too.

It was a whfc (Windows) session which was somehow blocked/hung in the phase
in which it sends the fax job to the HylaFAX server .

Looking at sendq/qXXX it actually missed the phone number.

I don't know how it happened since whfc forces you to type the faxno.

I think this is due to a network transmission error.

--
giulioo@pobox.com