Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail and ps Attach

Title: RE: [hylafax-users] faxmail and ps Attach

i think i resolv this problem in this mode

## in /usr/bin/mailfax i add this line

rm /var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_file -f
rm /var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_ps -f
cat - >/var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_file
awk -f /var/spool/hylafax/bin/attach_ps.awk /var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_file > /var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_ps
cat /var/spool/hylafax/tmp/mail_ps|/usr/bin/faxmail -v -n -s a4 -d -p 12pt "$1@$2" "$3"

## and i create the file attach_ps.awk

BEGIN            {printOn=0;}
/^MIME-Version:/ {printOn=1;}
/^.*$/           {if (printOn) print $0;next;}

and when i send a fax i send just attach.

Simon