Re: [hylafax-users] RecvDataFormat doesn't change tiff compression type!

On 2002.04.30 22:03 Dustin Puryear wrote:
> I want to change the compression type that Hylafax uses using
> RecvDataFormat, but it doesn't appear to be working. I added the lines:
>
> MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 5
> RecvDataFormat: "2-D MMR"

Read the manpage.  RecvDataFormat dictates the data format for the file
not the communication format.  Note that RecvDataFormat only works when
copy quality checking is being done by the server (not the modem).

If you want communication to allow for 2-D MMR compression, then you'll
currently need to use a Class 2/2.0/2.1 modem that supports it.