Re: [hylafax-users] postscript documents coming from windows2000 how do I send them out

Well, if users are at the win2k box, you could set them up with one of the win clients, the whfc one seems like the best. However, if this is some sort of automated process, then you'd need to look into the hylafax server client API and write something special (though minimal) to do it. In that case then you might want to send the jobs first to hylafax, then have hylafax fax it then print it. Hope this help at least point you in a good direction.

>>> "Tom Tilque" <ttilque@gbp.com> 4/29/2002 11:36:54 AM >>>

Heres my problem.  I am getting documents sent from a windows 2000 server
through a postscript driver to a printer on a Linux box from there these
documents need to be faxed out through Hylafax.

My question is how do I get a phone number from the windows 2000 box to the
linux box to know where to send the document...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Tom Tilque
Applications Systems Analyst
Green Bay Packaging Inc.