[hylafax-users] Multiple Recipients Script

Greetings

Running HylaFAX 4.1.2 under FreeBSD 4.5.
If I have to submit the same document to multiple recipients I use the
following script -

#!/bin/bash
# Script to start faxing
# Current Faxing - faxnum1.txt
for i in `cat faxnlist.txt`;do sendfax -k "now +168 hours" -T 4 -n -d $i
fax.tif;done;

What it does it takes a fax number from faxnlist.txt, which contains a fax
number on each line.... However what I am trying to achieve is this - take
40 numbers at a time from faxnlist.txt, so it will do sendfax -k "now +168
hours" -T 4 -n -d $faxn1 -d $faxn2 -d $faxn3 -d $faxn4 -d $faxn5 -d
$faxn6.... -d $faxn40 fax.tif;done;
This will save a lot of disk space.. Can somebody help me out in writing the
script? I tried of doing it myself in bash but I didn't succeed.

Thank You

Sincerely,

Vitaly Martiniuk

http://www.killersolutions.com

This message is a private communication. The documentation transmitted in
this message may contain confidential or privileged information.
It is intended for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed
and may not otherwise be read, distributed, copied or disclosed.
If you have received this message in error, please notify our office
immediately and return the original transmission to us.
Thank you for your co-operation.

The sender does not assume any liability for timely, trouble free, complete,
virus free, secure, error free or uninterrupted arrival of this e-mail. For
verification please request a hard copy version.