[hylafax-users] faxmail scaling - Surely someone must know ;)

Morning.

I seem to have sorted the problem with html2ps not running. But now i
see faxmail has put the converted html into the fax but it's scaled
down. I've read about this to do with attachments and i assume that
faxmail is putting the html mail part as an attachment.

Is there some way to stop it from doing this?

I would have though that by now hylafax should be able to support html
mails, just seems a bit strange to me that it doesn't without extensive
fiddling.

Nick.

Nick Davies
Programmer
Sense Internet Ltd
Tel: 0113 293 7373
Fax: 0113 293 7374
Web: www.sense.co.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you are
not
the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and
any
attachments is unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and
delete
the message. The contents of this message may contain personal views
which
are not the views of Sense Internet Ltd, unless specifically stated.