[hylafax-users] [HylaFAX] Alle faxes deleted, qeues emptied

Hello everybody,

Since about a year I'm running a HylaFAX 4.1 machine which works very fine.
We use the Cypheus-software as a client. Have had some little problems which
could all be solved, even wrote my own archiving-scripts for server-use.

But... there's something strange that happened 2 times since August last
year. Suddenly the faxserver isn't accepting faxes anymore, alle qeues are
emptied, seqf-files are reset etc. Stored faxes in the qeues are deleted so
we can't view them anymore.

Is this a know issue, and more important: how to solve this? Right now, I'm
upgrading to 4.1.2 since it's broken now anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Sjon Wijnolst,
SALISBURY BV,
The Netherlands.