Re: [hylafax-users] hyla try to send fax with receive-only modem

Quoting Lee Howard <faxguy@deanox.com>:

> > and
> > ttyS2
> > for receive-only (faxaddmodem+faxgetty in inittab).
>
> This is insufficient unless you've used 'ModemReadyState:  D' to your
> config.

Even this won't always work correctly currently (I believe if there are
faxes waiting to be sent and you just received one on that line, it will
be used to send faxes until the queue is empty than revert to receive
only, until the next time or something like that). You better redefine the
Any group and remove ttyS2 from the group.

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net