[hylafax-users] Login failed: 550 Cannot set privileges

Just setting up hylafax for the first time, on a FreeBSD-4.5-STABLE box

had a few teething problems I managed to iron out by looking at the how-to
and this list:) now it appears to send and receive OK.

Anyhow, i'm receiving faxes fine, but they aren't appearing in
/var/spool/hylafax/recvq/ . Also when I use faxstat

ying# faxstat
Login failed: 550 Cannot set privileges.

I have done a search for this error, can't find any matches. Can anyone
please give me some pointers where I'm going wrong?

thanks.

--
John - jfm@reiteration.net - http://www.reiteration.net/~jfm
For PGP public key finger jfm@reiteration.net or see webpage