Re: [hylafax-users] SV: Rockwell / Conexant:

OK, It looks like You have  the same modem as I have.

Try the following:

ModemType:          Class1
ModemRate:          115200
ModemFlowControl:   rtscts
ModemResetCmds:          AT&F
ModemNoFlowCmd:          AT&K
ModemHardFlowCmd:   AT&K3
ModemSoftFlowCmd:   AT&K4
ModemSetupDTRCmd:   AT&D2
ModemSetupDCDCmd:   AT&C1

# enable these only If You want to use adaptive answer with class 1
#ModemSetupAACmd:   AT+FCLASS=0;+FAE=1
#ModemAnswerFaxBeginCmd: "<waitfor:CONNECT><waitfor:OK><19200>AT+FCLASS=1"
#ModemAnswerDataBeginCmd: "ATO\r<waitfor:CONNECT>"

Comment out all theother lines, especially the Mfr, Model, Rev related
ones.
May be the reason Your problem is the same I had...

Dobos Sandor
IBCnet Hungary Ltd.