[hylafax-users] Modem answers on the first ring

Hi, I've tried to find my problem on the man pages,
mailing list and faq, but can't find the answer.  So I
hope someone in the mailing list can help me.

I've already set the modem to be no autoanswer (using
the ModemNoAutoAnswerCmd in hylafax's config) and the
RingsBeforeAnswer to 5.  However, my modem answers it
on the first ring.  Has anyone experience this?  My
modem is a USR (can't remember which type, but
according to the manual, the no auto answer command is
already correct).

Is there anything that I've missed out?