Re: [hylafax-users] which version of redhat do you recommend

Hi

I’m going to do a new redhat install for a PC to be used as my fax server,
from your experience is there any specific version you recommend or is
known to have issues with hylafax, or should I just go for Red Hat Linux
7.2?

Thanks

shia
Shia Meisels B&H Photo Video shiam@bhphotovideo.com
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

The machine we use here is Red at 7.1, because that was what was available
when I set it up. It has been very stable. I don't know of any reason not
to use 7.2 if you have that laying around. For that matter, I installed
HylaFAX on the Skipjack beta at home and it seems to be acting quite well.
Anyway, 7.2 is probably a fine choice.
Josh