[hylafax-users] A3 faxes

I have not been able to contact the senders so don't know what they are
trying to send.
I used to have class 1 set-up but was experiencing some odd issues (traced
to faulty
modem). Installed a new modem in class2 and very few problems on 98% of
faxes and
these seem to be other issues (when we send mostly).

Sorry I cannot give you more info.

Why would a remote request one thing and then send another?

Quoting Warren Wagener <warren@bandm.co.nz>:

> Hi Lee,
>
> Attached is the session log (or one of them) that seems to be causing
> the
> problem.
> Mostly they all come from the same source number.
> The last few lines show zero pixels, but the majority showed 1728.

> Apr 05 11:36:40.02: [ 780]: REMOTE wants page width 2432 pixels in 303
> mm

> Apr 05 11:36:44.44: [ 780]: RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count, row 0, got
> 1728,
> expected 2432

> Apr 05 11:41:38.30: [ 780]: RECV/CQ: Bad 1D pixel count, row 2316, got
> 0,
> expected 2432

Hrmm... it almost looks as if the remote tells us that it's going to send
2432
pixels but that it ends up coming through as 1728.  Are you certain that the
remote is sending a 303 mm wide page?  Have you tried using Class 1?

Lee.

Warren Wagener
(Senior Computer Technician)
B&M For Everything Electrical