Re: [hylafax-users] broadcasting in WHFC

KanLau@bennispn.nl wrote:

> Is there a way to do broadcasting faxes in WHFC?
>
> I've read Q203 from the FAQ, but that's only for Linux.

Hi,

you can specify more than one phone number within whfc.
But since whfc should be able to create an own cover
page for each destination, every number will be transmitted
as own job.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de