[hylafax-users] About of changin the format of atached faxes.

I create the FaxDispatch file with FILETYPE=pdf, but always i recibe a mail
it go in ps format.

i see taht my fxrecv script has thes lines for atach the fax:
          echo ""
          echo "--$MIMEBOUNDARY"
          echo "Content-Type: application/postscript"
          echo "Content-Description: FAX document"
          echo "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit"
          echo ""
          $FAX2PS $FILE 2>/dev/null
          echo ""
          echo "--$MIMEBOUNDARY--"
         ) | 2>&1 $SENDMAIL -ffax -oi $SENDTO

How i can change this for send it as a pdf?

Marcos Lois Bermúdez
marcos@iqc-services.com
IQC-Services.
Carretera provincial 60 - 1