Re: [hylafax-users] DateFormat and faxcover

Quoting Robert Urban <urban@UNIX-Beratung.de>:

> I'm not having much luck changing the date format on cover pages.
> In hfaxd.conf I added:
>
> 	DateFormat:             "%a, %e-%b-%Y, %R %Z"
>
> but faxcover is not using it.  I can see from "truss" that faxcover
> doesn't even open hfaxd.conf:

hfaxd.conf is for the server part of HylaFAX, the cover page is generated
by the client part of HylaFAX (sendfax calls faxcover) so the right config
file is hyla.conf or .hylarc man faxcover would have told you this (and it
should tell you where they are located in your installation)

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net