Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax & mgetty (speed and proxyarp problem)

I've already hands-off fax calls to faxgetty (AFAIK).
faxgetty is placed in /etc/inittab.  mgetty is called
as a getty from faxgetty, using GettyArgs parameters
as an argument.

For my first problem, faxgetty received the call at
19200, and when it detects the call is data (e.g.
someone dialing in as a PPP client), it will hand off
the call to mgetty.   But mgetty will receive the call
at 19200 too, not negotiating again for a higher
speed.

My GettyArgs is "-r -b -s %s %l".  I've tried to
remove the -s %s, so that mgetty is not limited to the
speed  of faxgetty, but it does not work.

My 2nd problem is ok now.  It's my own mistake for not
reading the pppd man pages.  I was puzzled though, of
why it works before using hylafax, even though the
configuration is wrong :)