Re: [hylafax-users] What happens to faxes that fail the PercentGoodLinestest?

I set the tags MaxConsecutiveBadLine and PercentGoodLines to 0 because some
of our costumers have alot of problems in their lines. Maybe 0.5 % of jobs
are now deleted. Why I did this? Even if 1% of the fax is readble that make
a big difference compared to not receiving nothing because in many cases we
can indentify the sender(we assign codes to our costumers that they put in
the fax, in Portugal it's not usual to send cover pages). I've not checked
deeply if this a good approach but looking at the faxrcvd notifications it
seems that is not far from truth:-).

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff