Re: [hylafax-users] hylfax 4.1.1 + textfmt

On 2002.03.29 09:37 Lionel wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 18:30, Lee Howard wrote:

> > Where is FontMap and FontMap.GS on your system?
> > /usr/local/lib/ghostscript/common ?
> > /usr/local/lib/ghostscript/7.04 ?
> > /usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts ?
> > /usr/local/share/ghostscript/common ?
> > /usr/local/share/ghostscript/7.04 ?
> > /usr/local/share/ghostscript/fonts ?
> > /var/lib/defoma/gs.d/dirs/fonts ?
> > /usr/share/ghostscript/common ?
> > /usr/share/gs-aladdin/7.04 ?
> >
> > What are the contents (describe, don't paste) of FontMap and FontMap.GS

> Fontmap and FontMap.GZ seems to be in : /usr/share/gs-aladdin/7.0
> In FontMap I just have :
> %!
> % See Fontmap.GS for the syntax of real Fontmap files.
> (Fontmap.GS) .runlibfile
>
> And In FontMap.GS I have a description of all fonts with aliases, ...

Well, you must have something in one of those other directories that is
messing things up.  Change FontMap to only contain
/usr/share/gs-aladdin/7.0.

If that doesn't work, then follow the same procedure to specify the
FontPath setting.

If that doesn't work, figure out why Ghostscript is broken.