Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax is not sending faxes for me- Help!

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 02:23:43PM -0800, Pedro Rocadas wrote:
> > # Run gettys in standard runlevels
> > 1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1
> > #2:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty2
> > 2:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0
>
> Uhuh, put it like:
>
> s0:234:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0
>
> save changes and in the shell do:
>
> init q

Just to be clear: the first field of inittab is the 'entry name' and
it doesn't *operationally* matter what it is.

Forgetting to do telinit q, though, will be confusing.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")