[hylafax-users] Hylafax Server

Hi everyone!!

    I'm hopping you can help me... I'm setting up a Hylafax Server, and i'm using a 3com sportster 56K V.90 faxmodem.

    The problem is that i'm having a 50% failure rate. As I search the web for answers, I found that could be a problem of the modem with Hylafax. I tryed some changes on the configuration file, but none of them worked.

    What do you suggest?? Should I use another brand of faxmodem? Would it make any diference?

    Hope to hear from you soon, and thanks in advance,

    I´m using the modem in class 1.

===========================
Rodrigo C. de A. Barreto
Webmaster