[hylafax-users] FW: Need help getting out of this mail list

Perhaps a link should be put for the list management page,
http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi, as well as/instead of the mail
unsubscribe instructions on each mail. You can unsubscribe via a handy web
interface that a competent user, windows, UNIX or otherwise, should be able
to figure out rather easily. I went and played with it a little and it
seemed to work nicely. Seems like a good idea.

Josh