Re: [hylafax-users] 1D & 2D

> Pedro's just suffering from his normal bout of having things messed up.

:-). Do you know what? I'm thinking that downloading the rpm with
IExplorer corrupt the binaries. It's very strange. I installed the latest
rpm in my RH7.0 with kernel 2.4-17(and could use the Comtrol drivers for
RocketPort ISA card). One day, faxrcvd script exit abnormally. I
reinstalled 4.1.1 and everything fixed. Now I found that hylafax could not
reset the enconding type and for what I saw dials the job very quickly(3
attemps in a snapp). I suspect that notify messages for failled outgoing
jobs is not working very well too(not deeply tested yet). Working with
this problems is not easy, you know...one mdust count to 10 very often 8).