[hylafax-users] Sending fax problems

Hello,

I compiled the last version of Hylafax on an i686 Mandrake 8.0

Then I configured (faxsetup, faxaddmodem...)

then I tried faxsend with all options needed and I couldn't send any fax

Then I installed a win32 client on another client of my network and tried to
send a fax to the server...

Nothing went. I tried ALL teh win32 clients. In those who list the fax
queues, I could see that my fax was in the sending queue... but when I go on
the server, it isn't.

I think it's weird ?

What did I do wrong ?

Thank you