From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Konto Artur S
(polipol.pl)
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:09 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] supported modems

Hi!

I've read few documents about HylaFAX, and I decide to use this software in
our company.
My question is about supported modems . Here:
http://www.hylafax.org/Modems/
someone wrote about few modems, but las actualization was in 1997/98...
How it looks today ?
Which modem I should buy to use HylaFAX without problems ?
My serwer use RH6.2 with egg v.2.2.20

Please - answer to my private e-mail:
xclone@box43.pl
and ... sorry but my english :>