From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of
sid_shapiro@bio-rad.com
Sent: Wednesday, 20 March 2002 10:03
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org; sid_shapiro@bio-rad.com
Subject: [hylafax-users] what is your volume and what platform and does
it work???

Hi folks,
I've got faxing software from "faximum" running on an hp-ux in production,
trying to send several hundred faxes a day. we're seeing a *lot* of
failures, at
least 30-50%. I'm looking for other solutions. I'm not convinced that the
software is the problem, but I'm looking at everything I can think of...

so, What platform are you all using for hylafax? And how many (faxes,
pages?)
per day are you sending, and are you all happy with it?

I'm trying hyla on the hp, but it won't build and there appear to be no
available binaries, so I'm thinking about other platforms - if it works
really
well on some linux distro or other, or solaris, I'd be willing to try it
there,
but I'm not going to bother if no one is happy with it in a volume that is
around (or *more*) than mine.

Does that make sense? What do you use and are you happy and what's your
volume?

Thanks!
/ Sid /