[hylafax-users] problem sending faxes with 4.1.1

I've installed HylaFax 4.1.1 in a Caldera OpenLinux 3.1.
Reception works fine, but when I send a fax it's received
truncated after the 10th line of text aprox. I get no
errors and the logs reports the fax sent without problems.
I tried different fax machines with the same results: the
faxes received are consistently truncated at the same line.
Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thank you