Re: [hylafax-users] New Install - RPM?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 10:56:07PM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> On 2002.03.14 20:36 Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 02:45:22PM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> > > It's on the ftp site... ftp.hylafax.org.
> >
> > I snagged the -1 version; I don't recall the patch, but I think it
> > might apply to me.
>
> There's been one change to CVS since the 4.1.1 release, and that is the
> LAST patch on Bugzilla Bug 160.  The problem is that faxqclean can
> segfault in certain situations (usually high bulk fax load) when it is run.

Right.  I remember now.  I have to figure out my PCMCIA modem problems

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")