Re: [hylafax-users] EMail to Fax Gateway

You need to set up the machine which will be sending the faxes as a fax
relay, my sendmail.mc file has a line like this
define(`FAX_RELAY',`smtp:fax.buffalowildwings.com')dnl
Make sure that your fax server either is known to your DNS, or put an entry
in hosts. On your fax server, sendmail needs a path to faxmail, my
sendmail.mc on the fax server has a line like this
define(`FAX_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/local/bin/faxmail')dnl