Re: [hylafax-users] -k Problems

I see now what my mistake the first time was.

<snip from man sendfax>
 -k time     Kill  the  job  if it does not complete in the
                   indicated time.  The time  is  specifed  using
                   notation  identical  to  the  -a option.  Note
                   that the time is relative to the time  of  the
                   initial  time-to-send.   The default kill time
                   is ``now + 3 hours''  (three  hours  from  the
                   time  the  job  is first processed).  To retry
                   for an hour, ``now +1 hour'' could be used.
</end snip>

I was using "now<space>+300<space>hours" instead of
out between "+" and "300" but I feel that was my error. All is working now,
thanks.

Sid Lambert
JSI Sign Systems Div
http://www.jsisign.com