Re: [hylafax-users] AW: Sending Faxes from Network Servers

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 horst.mund@europa-carton.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we want to use this gateway only in the intranet.
> Any examples for configuring sendmail?

I don't allow open relays, so you really need to visit the sendmail
website, and probably buy the sendmail book (or it German equivalent).

There is a special character you need to define that says "this is an
address within an address"; by default I think it's '+' for sendmail.

Try sending mail to xxx+1234.fax@host.de

If that does not work, you'll really have to search www.sendmail.org.

--Yan