Re: [hylafax-users] procmail recipe for HylaFax

On 2002.03.11 11:52 Aaron Bell wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response...does this assume a sendmail setup? I'm
> using qmail. When I place the procmail file below in the user's home
> directory, I get the following message in my mail log:
>
> @400000003c8d0a490d1a261c delivery 38: success:
> procmail:_Error_while_writing_to_"_(formail_-r_-A"X-Loop:_$USER@$FAXHOST"_;_\/________echo_"FAX_ERROR:_You_do_not_have_permission_to_fax.")_|_$SENDMAIL"/procmail:_Skipped_"-t"/did_0+0+1/
>
> Any suggestions?

Well, I use sendmail.

procmail has a user variable $SENDMAIL.  If you're using qmail, I don't
know if $SENDMAIL is defined on your system, or if it is
"/usr/bin/sendmail" if qmail mimicks sendmail in this way.  I would just
recommend that you replace $SENDMAIL with whatever path and executable
qmail uses to send e-mail via stdin - or define it above there.