Re: [hylafax-users] Error: /invalidfont in findfont

On 2002.03.07 17:20 till wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I havent really played around with hylafax for quite a
> few years and this is what I get when I come back to
> it =)
>
> Error: /invalidfont in findfont

Do: 'echo hello | /usr/local/sbin/textfmt >/dev/null' and you should get
your error message again, right?

It means that Ghostscript is misconfigured, that HylaFAX was compiled with
a different configuration of Ghostscript, and/or your FontMap and FontPath
settings are wrong in your hyla.conf file.  If this is 4.1.1 you can
re-run faxsetup to correct the latter two.  You'll have to fix the first
in your own way.