Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

I was not aware that this list was only for "GURUS". Perhaps you should
also tell the rest of the members in the list that you are Jay R.
Ashworth the self proclamed "mighty UNIX guru" and at the same time try
to belitle them for not being at your level. However, should they not
follow your advice and completely ignore you, do try any of the
Microsoft Groups, THEY have the same attititud you have displayed here,
and I am sure that THEY, like YOU, are also "GURUS" or at least feel
like one.

Have a nice day Sir.

NOTE: I am sure you will see one of my companies employment adds in the
paper, please don't bother replying; I got your name and I have added it
to the unwanted_person database.

On Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:50:54 Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 04:26:00PM -0500, Jorge Escalante wrote:
> > >
> > > What is 'faxrunq' ???  mgetty+sendfax?
>
> > When using 'mgetty+sendfax' I get a 'command not found' message too!
>
> <screech tone=anguished>
>
> Yeah, no duh.  I'm not on this ticket, so I'll vent Lee's frustration
> for him.  :-}  mgetty+sendfax has nothing whatever to do with HylaFAX,
> except that it gets in the way in many different ways -- it's
> *strongly* suggested that you don't try to run both unless you know
> *exactly* what you're doing -- which, if you did, and you *did* have to
> ask questions on this list, you'd be posting messages *much* longer
> than 2 lines.
>
> So, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't try to be
> helpful, 'k?
>
> And this is entirely beside the point of "maybe a subject line would
> help, too...?"
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
> --
> Jay R. Ashworth
jra@baylink.com
> Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink                             RFC
2100
> The Suncoast Freenet         The Things I Think
> Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647
1274

>    "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
>      -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")

My Computer's Opinion