[hylafax-users] T.30 support

Hi. Well, after the storm comes the bonança. The server is stable now and
the old days come back and better, The EOP messages disappeared. Watching
the logs I found this line:

Mar 05 13:03:16.37: [ 1871]: REMOTE supports T.30 Annex A, ECM

I'm curious about this message. I made a briefe search and if I understood
it is for fax correction. Is used for anything more?

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff