[hylafax-users] faxstat et all are not working

People something weird happened. I installed a new box during the weekend
and today, when I wanted to put it in production kaput. Tech info. Red Hat
7.2 hylafax 4.1.1. I can telnet to port 4559, but if I run any of the
commands nothing happens. I ran faxsetup,etc,etc. I'm stunned...

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff