Re: [hylafax-users] problems with windows 2000 and whfc

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:41:31 +0100, "Olaf Reuss" <or@pr-reuss.de> wrote:

>here working fine with W2K (SP2), WHFC 1.0.8, Printer: Apple Laserwriter
>16/600 PS (Original W2K Driver, whitout any changes in the setup)

When you print to the whfc printer, does the whfc printer shows up on top of
the current window?

On winxp the whfc window start in the background (under all the active
windows) and you won't notice unless you know it works that way.

I only have this problem on winpx, not on win9x (never tried win2k, but once
I got an email from a win2k user having the same problem).

Thanks

--
giulioo@pobox.com