[hylafax-users] Sending landscape PDF documents

Hi,

I'm am a complete newbie to HylaFAX. Sorry in advance if this has been answered.
I have checked the archive and I could not find an answer there.

I have install HylaFAX 4.1under RedHat 7.1 (kernel 2.4.2-2) gcc 2.96

My problem is that when I try to send a PDF document that is meant to be landscape. It is faxed in portrait instead so the only portion of the document that is seen is the left hand side and it is shown at the bottom of the page.

pdf2fax does not appear to have the ability to deal with this properly.

One option I do have is to convert it to ps before I fax it but I am trying to avoid this.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Tony Wood

Technology Integration Depart