[hylafax-users] Hylafax with AVM FritzCard

Hi all,

i`ve got a big problem :
I`m currently trying to set up a SuSe7.3 with a Fritz ISDN Card (Classic or PCI, both tested) for faxing via
Hylafax. I know that it works because i got it running some months ago. BUT I CAN`T GET IT ANYMORE.
After a server crash all of my configuration files were rubbish. So i decided to set up the machine totally clean.
Capidrv (capi4isdn and capi4hylafax) seems to work fine. I can work with ISDN-Dialup, I can reach the hylafax server and i can send out faxes from my clients. BUT:
The faxes are delivered to the spooler and nothing else happens. Not even a errormessage. I also already checked the daemon`s, everything seems to be ok except this :
..."" pri 115 tts 0:00 killtime 2:59:46): SEND INCOMPLETE: retry immediately; Error in communication to CAPI.

So anybody out here who can help me ?

regards
heiko

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions