Re: [hylafax-users] Brooktrout Modems??

Don't ask us for drivers.  Ask Brooktrout.  They're not normal, serial modems
so it's up to the vendor (that's Brooktrout or whoever bought them).

If you have working drivers for Linux (never heard of them) then make them
available, along with some test hardware, to a developer and maybe HylaFAX
will support your Brooktrout boards some day.

If you can find Brooktrout drivers for any HylaFAX supported platform
(not just Linux) then this would be a start.  Maybe there are
SCO OpenServer and/or UnixWare drivers?

good luck,

-joe

--