Re: [hylafax-users] A newbie question :O

Also look at but 218.  I posted a revised faxrcvd that does printing.
It works with hylafax CVS; not tested with the current stable version.

--Yan

procadas@creditus.pt wrote:

> In faxrcvd you can specify the printer. If you take a look in the
> script,you will see a VAR for the $DEVICE, if you still routing the jobs by
> DEVICE and not for NUMBER.
>
> case "$DEVICE" in
> ttyS0)          /usr/bin/tiff2ps -a $1 | lpr -P<printername>;;
> ttyS1)          /usr/bin/tiff2ps -a $1 | lpr -P<printername>;;
> esac
>
> I don't know if this works or if the syntax is correct. I want one of this
> things for me and didn't try it yet.
>
> Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
> Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff

Future fighter pilots:
Me: Akari, WHAT are you DOING?
Akari, age 3: Pushing the envelope.
  6:44am  up 4 days, 16:28,  7 users