From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of bradw
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 10:01 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] storing faxes?

my boss reqested that i find some way of storing incoming faxes for an
unknown amount of time. i wondering if this is already built in to
hylafax. im thinking it would be nice to have it tar.gz the incoming fax
and store it into some kind of sql database, and then print it out to the
printer.

anyone doing this? or somthing better?

--
Brad Wyman
bradw at sta-care.com
PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56
--
Arthur Dent: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford Prefect: "You ask a glass of water."